We are currently looking for a passionate and skilled Head of B2B Inbound Marketing – Location: Munich / Berlin / (partially) remote possible
1st June 2019
Munich / Berlin / (partially) remote possible – Germany
Loyalty Prime is a fast growing SaaS company with offices in London, Munich, Berlin and Atlanta. Our mission: help global premium brands connect with their customers and enable them to truly understand & drive their customers’ behaviour. To achieve this goal, we have created the world’s leading Loyalty Program Platform.
Loyalty Prime is one of Munich’s most promising startups according to Seedtable’s 2019 rankings.
We are currently looking for a passionate and skilled Head of B2B Inbound Marketing.
In this role you will fully own Loyalty Prime’s global inbound marketing strategy & execution and will help launch the next stage of growth for our company.
- You manage Loyalty Prime’s content strategy, own the content calendar and are the customer’s voice within the company.
- You write & produce stellar content that educates and establishes Loyalty Prime as an expert source of high quality inspiration & information in the loyalty industry.
- You optimize Loyalty Prime’s content reach by syndicating, promoting and repurposing all content.
- You manage a team of freelance writers who support in writing content and build out your own team over time.
- You devise and execute Loyalty Prime’s social media strategy and help to improve our brand awareness.
- You setup data-driven inbound campaigns using blog posts, whitepapers, checklists, calculators, one-pagers and more.
- You create and manage all PR relations
- You plan and execute off-page and (non-technical) on-page SEO tactics to optimize Loyalty Prime’s search rankings for Google and Bing.
- You report directly to our Head of Marketing and collaborate with other departments such as Product, Sales, Customer Success, UX Design & Web Development.
As our ideal candidate, you are a strategist, content writer and data-driven marketeer. You have experience in the SaaS industry and ideally have knowledge on the topics of customer loyalty/retention and customer relationships.
- In-depth knowledge and experience with inbound-, content- and social media marketing for a B2B software company
- Proven track-record in lead generation and content marketing
- Exceptional writing and editing skills (You must be an English native speaker)
- Ability to lead, manage and review freelancers or agencies
- Strong knowledge in off-page and (non-tenchnical) on-page SEO and content-promotion.
- An entrepreneurial, proactive, target-oriented, results-driven mindset: you don’t wait to be told what to do and how to do it but creatively generate results & deliver value in a passionate, self-starter manner.
- Expert knowledge in the fields of loyalty/ customer loyalty programs/ CRM / marketing as you will be producing thought leadership content around these topics.
- Big plus but no necessity: you have a native or near-native command of the German language (written) in addition.
- A permanent employment contract with an attractive compensation model.
- Work from where you want: Germany/ Munich or Berlin, UK/ London or USA/ Atlanta or Remote.
- Leadership role: Manage freelance writers and grow your own team over time
- Short decision making paths
- Employee development budget
- Regular team events, a super stylish office on the 20th floor overlooking Munich’s skyline, table-football (Munich office) and trips to Munich’s nightlife
- Be part of a smart, high-performing international team with lots of experience
- A great, be-yourself-culture with a high energy, valuable relationships and lots of good laughs!
Loyalty Prime owns a state-of-the-art SaaS based Enterprise Loyalty Platform which allows for quick set-up and profitable operations of mid to large scale loyalty programs for B2B and B2C segments. We are serving satisfied customers across the globe, including numerous well-known blue-chip brands. Loyalty Prime is also a Winner of the International Loyalty Magazine Awards 2015 and 2017.
We are founded by renowned loyalty marketing specialists who have serviced and advised over 100 customer centric brands on their relationship marketing needs. Loyalty Prime is headquartered in Munich/ Germany with operating offices in London/ UK, Atlanta/ USA as well as New Delhi/ India.
Please let us know why you would be a great fit for the role and share your CV, alongside your salary expectation and links to your work/ portfolio in various categories (such as B2B blog post, white paper or ebook, SEA copy, website copy, video copy or anything else you would like to show us) by clicking the below button.
Ps. In case you would like to send a portfolio file via email or you have any questions please feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications must always be submitted via the above mentioned button.