Passionate B2B Content Specialist (English Native) for a Leading Loyalty SaaS Provider
8th May 2019
Munich / Berlin / (partially) remote possible
As a rapidly growing provider of an innovative SaaS-based loyalty platform, we are looking for you to position Loyalty Prime as a progressive thinker and thought leader in the area of customer loyalty. If you are keen to play a decisive role in Loyalty Prime’s growth and success through impactful content marketing send us your application now.
Become part of the success story of one of the “most magnificent startups in Munich” (according to siliconrepublic.com) as our B2B Content Specialist!
- Responsibility for the creation of SEO-optimised, high-quality content of all kinds (blog articles, whitepapers, case studies etc.) on the topics of: customer loyalty, customer loyalty programmes, CRM, customer retention, customer satisfaction, customer experience management, customer loyalty marketing, loyalty and marketing technology
- Writing of conversion-optimised website texts and ad copies
- Producing high-performance email texts (outbound and newsletter)
- Creation of high-impact PR texts and appealing company and product descriptions, company updates, etc.
- Development of convincing sales one-pagers
- Responsibility for impactful, attention-grabbing social media posts and activity
- Proactive joint and further development of Loyalty Prime’s content marketing strategy
- Responsibility for and ongoing data-driven optimisation of content marketing
- Extensive experience as a successful SEO content writer in the area of B2B
- Ideally expert knowledge in the fields of customer loyalty, customer loyalty programmes, CRM, customer retention, customer experience management, customer loyalty marketing and loyalty software
- Very good SEO skills
- Excellent command of English and German (written and spoken) and expertise in translating texts from English into German
- Highly motivated and passionate personality, a doer who works extremely independently and proactively
- High quality standards and the need to make a significant difference through individual creativity and outstanding work
- Flexible working hours, full or part time, preferably on-site in Munich or Berlin, home office/remote work possible at any time
- A pleasantly open corporate culture with fast decision-making processes, where a great deal of fun is had and successes are celebrated together as a team
- Great scope for individual creativity, allowing you to successfully bring in your artistic flair
- Attractive remuneration for carrying out this demanding key role, with an opportunity to actively contribute to the further growth and development of our company
- Premises in a central location in Munich, with a startup atmosphere, as part of a successful, highly motivated and international team
- An opportunity to be involved in the positive growth of the business of our renowned customers by way of one of the best loyalty platforms in the world
- The prospect of working in a dynamic, successful and challenging environment, and of helping to grow our headquarters
Interested? Then apply now by sending us your CV via
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact Ursula Jocham via
firstname.lastname@example.org. or at +49 89 809 135748.
We look forward to meeting you!