Established top startup is currently growing the software development team.
18th May 2021
Munich – Germany
As a rapidly growing provider of an innovative SaaS loyalty platform, we are looking for people (m/f/x) who want to work directly on the further development of our successful software in an agile environment. If you are passionate about innovation and want to further develop our renowned platform in a goal-oriented way as part of a motivated team using the latest technologies, apply to us now.
Become part of the success story of one of the “most magnificent startups in Munich” (according to siliconrepublic.com) as our (Junior) Software Developer (f/m/x) with focus on C# and .NET.
- Implementation of technical concepts – use case – implementation ticket – testing -release
- Use of design patterns (blueprints for software design)
- Development of modules as part of the PrimeCloud team
- Supporting the further development of our software products
- Development of clean, maintainable and efficient code to ensure a clean, scalable architecture (self-contained services)
- Independently evaluate new technologies and contribute fresh ideas to perfect and apply new innovative standards
- Practical experience in the field of software development
- Practical experience in Object Oriented Programming using well-known frameworks and standards
- Initial experience with Framework .NET Core from 2.x and higher
- Understanding of relational databases and interest in frontend technologies
- Quick thinking, pragmatism, high sense of responsibility and passion for execution
- High quality standards and understanding that code quality is an elementary part of good software code
- Excellent written and spoken English – Nice-to-have: German language skills
- Development with state of the art technologies and frameworks such as .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes, and many more.
- The chance to learn a lot from our experienced software experts for continuous personal development
- Technical equipment that meets your needs and wishes – best in class
- Above-average flexible working hours and an attractive compensation model
- Premises in a central Munich location with a start-up atmosphere within a successful, highly motivated and international team
- A pleasantly open corporate culture with flat hierarchies, where successes are celebrated together as a team
- Plenty of creative freedom to successfully contribute your innovative creativity
- The opportunity to contribute to the positive business development of your renowned customers through one of the best loyalty platforms in the world
Interested? Then apply now by sending us your CV or Stack Overflow or GitHub profile. Please tell us about your motivation and let us know when you would be able to start and what your salary expectations are.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us via email@example.com.