Established top startup is currently growing the software development team.
15th September 2020
Munich – Germany
As a rapidly growing provider of an innovative SaaS-based loyalty platform, we’re looking for employees (f/m/x) who are interested in working in an agile environment and being directly involved in ongoing development of our successful software. If you’re passionate about innovation and keen on being part of a motivated team that is working on sustainable further development of our well-known platform using the latest technologies, send us your application now.
Become part of the success story of one of the “most magnificent startups in Munich” (according to siliconrepublic.com) as our Software Developer (f/m/x) with a focus on C# and .NET
- Module development as part of the PrimeCloud team (max. 6 team members per module)
- Development of clean, maintainable and efficient code for ensuring clean, scalable architecture (self-contained services)
- Independent evaluation of new technologies
- Introduction of fresh ideas for perfecting and implementing new innovative standards
- Passion for innovation and fascination for new technologies
- Long-term intensive practical experience in object-oriented programming
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and passion for implementing them
- High quality standards and appreciation of the fact that code quality is a fundamental for good software code
- Excellent command of English (written and spoken) and good command of the German language
- High level of motivation, quick thinking, perseverance, and enthusiasm for working in a diverse team for an international startup
- Software development using state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks such as .NET Core, Docker, Kubernetes and many more
- Technical facilities to match your requirements and needs – best in class
- Extraordinarily flexible working hours
- Attractive remuneration model, and sharing of knowledge with well-known experts in the sector for continuous further personal development
- Carrying out a key role, with an opportunity to sustainably influence the technical development of our company
- Premises in a central location with a startup atmosphere, as part of a successful, highly motivated and international team
- Pleasant, open corporate culture with flat hierarchies where success is always celebrated as a team
- Great scope for successfully contributing your innovative creative ideas
- Opportunity to play a part in the positive business development of your high-profile customers thanks to one of the best loyalty platforms worldwide
- Prospect of working in a dynamic, successful and challenging environment and helping grow our headquarters
Interested? Then apply now by sending us your CV or Stack Overflow or GitHub profile. Please tell us about your motivation and let us know when you would be able to start and what your salary expectations are.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.